Wednesday 3 October 2007

Busy, busy times, but still making the time

For those of you who have been checking in lately and wondering where I disappeared to, you probably (and correctly) guessed that between the pregnancy getting a little rougher and our move to the new house, things just got crazy in our family! But I'm hoping that I'll be able to update the blog about once a week from now on. I can't guarantee the same day each week, but I'll do my best.

We're tucked safe and snug into our new home in Orangeville now. We're still living out of boxes, but I'm slowly bringing that number down each day. It may still be a couple of weeks until the place is ready for company, but be assured that we'll have each of you over eventually!

We love this town. Yesterday and today I stepped out for different things, and both times I ran into people I know! This never happened in Toronto! The leaves are changing colours, the main street is alive with people and shops, and we can actually tell the difference in the air! Every time we step outside, one of us mentions how much we love living here - and it's only been a few days!

Less than six weeks until our new baby arrives. I head for another ultrasound next week, just to check on the baby's size again. This is the homestretch!

Well, that's it for this quick update. You can be sure my future blogs will be more focused, as they used to be. See you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great to hear you guys are almost back in functioning order. I can't believe I missed you entirely in the weeks leading up to the move (nor that I failed to even acknowledge such an enormous change in your lives), but one day I'll be free of the shackles of higher-education (too much wrong with this statement to even begin unpacking it), and far more capable of keeping up with the lives of others.

Good to know you're well, and can't wait to visit you in the new place. Keep in touch if you can, and I'll keep reading the blog just to know what's what.

Tha's all fer now.