Thursday 18 February 2010

Colinisms

On his crayon drawing (inspired by the movie "Up"):

"Look at the sky all tucked around the sun. It's that way because God made Paradise falls."

***

Because of the cold weather, I hired my friend's 13 year old son to walk Colin home from school each day (so I don't have to take Benjamin out in -20 C weather and winds) We know this friend and her son well and have played over at their house numerous times. I asked Colin how the first walk home went, and he responded "Great! Grant is my buddy. I'm going to invite him to my birthday party, because he's my best friend." When I recounted the conversation to my friend, she smiled and said Grant is the type of kid who would definitely come. Have I mentioned how much I love our little town and the wonderful friends we've made here?

No comments: