Thursday 24 June 2010

When you're thinking of me...

While perusing a friend's blog last week, I noticed she had a nifty little column on the side called "Dear Santa." In the column was a list of links to items that were on her gift wish list. Well, hopefully she believes that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, because I, too, am going to build my own wish list here. I know, I know. I'm probably already one of the easiest people to buy gifts for. I have lots of varied interests and hobbies, I love to read, watch movies and listen to music. But, like many people, I always seem to draw a blank when the question is put to me: "what do you want for your birthday/Christmas?" So throughout the year whenever I come across something of interest, I'll put it on this little compilation. I hope to build the list big - not because I want everything on it, but because my favourite thing to get, above all, is a surprise.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

It's worked really well for us so far! Not only is it all right there, but often I post the links to places where you can actually buy the things on line - makes christmas shopping a breeze when you can do it all from your computer! I feel like we all have enough "stuff" in our lives, and if people are going to purchase gifts for us on birthdays and holidays, that they might as well be something that we really want or need. I can't wait to see your list!