Sunday 30 January 2011

Because he's that kind of husband

I write day in and day out about myself and the kids, but there is one very important person in our home that makes everything run smoothly, plus he keeps me sane and laughing each and every day.

He's my wonderful husband.

And lately I've noticed he has kicked into high gear in helping around the home. It's just little things - things like how I walked by the kitchen the other day and realized I didn't do that load of clean dishes in the dish rack. Or as I switch over the laundry from the washer to the dryer and find a dry load I didn't put in. Or how he rolls out of bed every day at 6am with the boys and lets me lie in for as long as I can (usually about another half an hour.) And really, it's those little things that make life roll along a little more smoothly and a little more pleasantly.

No comments: