Monday 9 November 2009

Happy Birthday Caleb

It was two years ago today that Caleb arrived into our family. James had to put in an extra long day today, which meant that I've had the boys all to myself. I was able to sneak in so many extra cuddles with Caleb - he's been a little under the weather these past few days, which makes him even more cuddly than his usual self. But I'll take it - I know it won't last forever.

I love how Caleb adds to the dynamic of our family. His infectious smile and darling eyes, his husky voice and bouncy manner, his love of just spending time with you. He's still my baby right now, which adds to my surprise that he's already two! I'm sure once the new baby arrives he will all of a sudden seem so big - just another reminder to treasure each and every day.

Happy birthday, Caleb!

No comments: