Wednesday 12 October 2011

Benjaminugget

My in-laws have a huge stash of mini Smarties boxes, and every time they see the boys they bring one for each of the boys. For a long time, only Colin and Caleb got one, but recently Benjamin has become old enough to chew the favourite candy-coated chocolate also. Benjamin calls them "mommies."

***

Benjamin calls pictures of cats in books "cats." But real cats he calls "Cleo." That's the name of our cat, which he then applies to all cats.

***

Benjamin loves having his teeth brushed. I've heard from so many friends how their toddlers resist this daily habit, and yet Benjamin couldn't wait to start. He stands on his tiptoes on the little stool, opens his mouth wide and lets you brush away. Every 10 seconds or so he "spits" into the sink. It's one of the most adorable things I've seen.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I am jealous. I can't get Zaden to let me brush his teeth without a huge battle!