Monday 21 July 2008

Little Bits

Every morning Colin asks me to build him a new train track. I'm actually starting to really enjoy the challenge of laying out a new design each day. Colin LOVES Thomas the Tank Engine. I'm not sure he's even aware we have other toys...
Colin helping me hammer nails in my fence. I'll have hammered nearly 2000 nails by the time I'm done!
Colin hasn't grown into his tricycle yet, but loves this scooter!
A hay maze. Every time Colin found the end, he'd just run right back in.
Budding playmates. Both boys are starting to realize just how fun it's going to be to have a brother around to play with. And I'm managing to grab a few moments to myself!
Hanging out with Caleb. He really loves to be around me, playing with me, hanging out with me. I hope the closeness he has to me now stays with us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Next time you're in Brampton, there is a little train shoppe right past the train tracks on Mill st., between Church and Queen. It's by the actual train station parking lot, on the other side of the tracks. I haven't been in it, but it sounds like something Colin might like :).
(and in case you haven't figured it out yet, those comments you got are spam :)).
-Heather.