Wednesday 8 June 2011

Playoff hockey

Love it. I am such a hockey nut and these Stanley Cup playoffs are AWESOME! James and I have good laughs these days, since I'm the one whose such a hockey fan, I'm the one yelling at the TV, I'm the one whose pulse is going up and down like a roller coaster. Because I am not just an armchair athlete, I think my adrenaline gets going even more, since I know what it is like to be on the field, court or ice and be playing in the middle of it all.

Every now and then James tells me he wants to take me to a movie premiere (usually something sci-fi, and especially anything Star Trek.) So I told him I want to take him to a local restaurant for the elimination game of this Stanley Cup final, to watch the game in the midst of a huge crowd of hockey fans on a nine foot television, with wings and root beer flowing. Looks like it will be some time next week, and I'm so excited! The only thing better than watching playoff hockey is watching it with a hundred other fans!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Leave James at home and I will come with you! :-) Go Canucks Go!